Snezhana Khissamova, LLM,
Specialization: corporate law, contract law, labor law
Work experience: 8 years
Education: Master of Laws, LLM (Russia)
Member of the Chamber of lawyers «Eurasia Legal Group»
Working languages: Russian
Snezhana specializes in contractual and claim work, as well as labor legislation. She has extensive experience in legal support of logistics and manufacturing companies, including corporations in the form of joint-stock companies.
Participation in projects:
- successful participation in the judicial process and representation of the interests of one of the largest aluminum producers in Kazakhstan on the issue of compensation for environmental damage
- preparation of documents for an industrial holding company from Italy on the opening of a subsidiary in Kazakhstan
- advising a management company with regard to the acquisition of a 100% share capital of an LLP which owns large land plots in Kazakhstan
- advising one of the international non-profit foundations on corporate issues
- drafting documentation for the purchase of specialized equipment from China for one of the processing enterprises of Kazakhstan.