Our lawyers have specialized education, licenses and extensive experience in judicial practice. We can offer you representation in courts, pre-trial settlement of disputes, and support during enforcement proceedings. In particular, we can be useful if you need to recover the debt, solve an economic dispute, appeal the actions of governmental bodies, protect business reputation of the company or take other actions in the court.
We lead civil, administrative and criminal cases. Our portfolio includes a large number of successful cases.
Judicial proceedings in Kazakhstan are based on, among others, the following principles:
2) the administration of justice only by the court
3) respect for the honor and dignity, business reputation of the persons participating in the court
4) personal immunity
5) inviolability of property
6) independence of judges
7) equality before the law and the court
8) ensuring the right for qualified legal assistance.