Berik Zholdasbekov, LLM,
Specialization: corporate law, dispute resolution, investment projects
Experience: 17 years
Education: Master of Laws, LLM (Kazakhstan)
Co-founder, Board member of the Chamber of lawyers «Eurasia Legal Group»
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian
Berik specializes in corporate law and dispute resolution. For his 17 years of experience in medium and large enterprises, he has fairly earned a reputation of expert in a wide range of legal services, including business projects.
Participation in projects and their management:
- preparation of an agreement with an investor from Spain on the construction of a factory for the production of goods used in the textile industry
- successful participation in the court case on foreclosure of shares of a French company in Kazakhstan
- development of a contract for the design and construction of a chemical plant
- won labor dispute of a subsidiary of a cotton processing company from Switzerland
- preparation of a legal opinion for a Lithuanian company on licensing issues in Kazakhstan
- due diligence of a Kazakh construction company for a company from China
- support of a public-private partnership project in the field of medicine with an investor from Turkey.