Nurbakyt Baitan, LLB,
Specialization: contract law, licenses and permits, dispute resolution
Work experience: 3 years
Education: Bachelor of Law, LLB (Kazakhstan)
Member of the Chamber of lawyers «Eurasia Legal Group»
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
Nurbakyt has brilliant theoretical knowledge in the field of law and excellent skills in adapting to the needs of clients. He specializes in contractual work, preparation of legal opinions and pre-trial settlement of disputes.
Participation in projects:
- legal support of a transaction on investments from a resident of the UAE into a local company
- drafting an agreement with a contractor from Spain for the design of a five-star hotel of an international network
- preparation of a legal opinion on the opening of a betting shop for an international betting network
- drafting a memorandum on the legislation regulating the mining of cryptocurrencies in Kazakhstan
- preparation of a legal opinion for investors from Turkey regarding the procedure for reimbursement of expenses within the framework of the public-private partnership project.