Nursultan Amankulov, LLM,
Specialization: dispute resolution, land law, banking law
Work experience: 10 years
Education: Master of Laws, LLM (Kazakhstan)
Member of the Chamber of lawyers «Eurasia Legal Group»
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian
Nursultan specializes in dispute resolution, labor and corporate issues. During his many years of experience as a lawyer, he acquired the skills of a lawyer to provide a wide range of legal services, including banking law.
Participation in projects:
- successful representation of a transport company from Poland in a civil dispute on debt collection
- legal support of the bankruptcy procedure of a branch of a trading corporation from Kyrgyzstan
- won legal dispute against the customs authorities for a client from Turkey
- legal support for process of change of ownership of an ore mining company
- due diligence of local company for an IT corporation from China
- advising a Kazakhstani concrete plant on labor legislation
- drafting shareholders agreement for one of the largest textile factories in Kazakhstan.