Roman Moskalenko, LLM,
Specialization: corporate law, dispute resolution, investment projects
Work experience: 18 years
License of the attorney-at-law: №15022533
Education: Master of Laws, LLM (the UK)
Co-founder, Board member of the Chamber of lawyers «Eurasia Legal Group»
Working languages: English, Russian
Roman specializes in court practice, M&A transactions and infrastructure projects. He is a graduate of the University of Liverpool (International Business Law), has a license to practice law in Kazakhstan and 17 years of work experience.
Participation in projects and their management:
- legal support for the EPC contract for the modernization of the Kazakhstan cement plant worth more than USD 50 million, concluded with a contractor from China
- due diligence of a Kazakhstan construction company for a company from France operating in the field of alternative energy sources
- representation of an agro-industrial corporation from Israel in a corporate dispute
- preparation of an agreement with an investor from Germany on the construction of a solar power station in Kazakhstan
- won labor dispute of a subsidiary of a cotton processing company from Switzerland
- preparation of a legal opinion for an industrial corporation from the USA on licensing issues in Kazakhstan
- advising a Kazakhstan pharmaceutical company on franchising with a medical holding company from Latvia.